The Family to Family Program is an 8-week course for family and friends of people with a mental illness that discusses the clinical treatment of these illnesses and teaches the knowledge and skills that are needed to cope more effectively to maintain their own well being. A teaching team of trained NAMI family member volunteers who know what it’s like to have a loved one struggling with these brain disorders.
Designed for family members and friends of adults with:
- Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Panic Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Co-occurring Brain Disorders and Addictive Disorders
Dates for the next 2020 session will be shared soon.
Participants are first interviewed to find the most appropriate class for their situation and needs. We ask that people not start the class at this time if they feel they would have to miss more than 2 classes.
Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted directly by a NAMI representative for pre-registration.